Reducing the cost and improving the quality of prospecting data is about experience as much as expertise. After 20 years and 300+ projects, we are used to dealing with ‘new’ challenges.
As an agnostic advisor, we use multiple data sources for our solutions, because no supplier has all the data and all the contacts that you need (no matter what they say). And we know which data suppliers own the data they supply (critical!).
Half our projects help Consultants and Interims with the specialist data ‘grunt work’ that they need, to be able to deliver tangible improvements for their clients. The other half are with our Clients direct, to help them to fix their own challenges.
The most common Problems we solve include:
To develop the solutions, we have an independent forensic data Laboratory. We run an initial diagnostic to identify your opportunities for improvement, and then defines the milestones of a robust solution
- Identifying customers with a low ‘share of wallet’ for ‘quick wins’
- Fixing legacy Data problems as they eat into marketing budgets.
- Reducing the cost of buying the right new data to nearly zero
- Integrating your data with that of a new acquisition
- Visualising where you really are at present, and where you should be aiming for
- Scoring prospects by ‘Best Sales Potential’ to improve targeting effectiveness
- Using our purchasing power to build new databases more cost effectively
- Building and deduping multi-source lists that exclude your in-house data
- Improving balance between sales territories for better productivity
- Delivering M&A Due Diligence from a marketing viewpoint
- Identify potential Share of Wallet improvements and then deliver them
But if all you need is some simple advice over a coffee on using and leveraging your data for better results, we put that down to ‘networking’.